Crestline, CA Cafe
Chef Cindy’s Cafe
Chef Cindy’s Cafe is Crestline, CA’s newest and finest restaurant. We are located in the Valley of Enchantment. Our restaurant is proud to serve the Mountain Community.
We serve dishes like:
- Old Faithful – 2 eggs, sausage, ham or bacon (served with country fries or cheese grits)
- Killer Kielbasa – grilled kielbasa sausage with sweet bell pepper and onion (served with 2 eggs and country fries or cheese grits)
- Breakfast Tacos – 2 corn tortillas loaded with eggs, sausage, ham or bacon, and cheese (served with country fries or cheese grits)
- Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup – handmade noodles, chicken, carrots and celery in a rich, creamy broth
- White Bean Chili – white beans, chicken, green chilies, tortilla chips, cheese, and sour cream
- Chili – traditional beef chili topped with cheese and chives
See our menu for more delicious dishes.
We are located one mile from Lake Gregory and one mile from Top Town, at Highway 138 and Waters (across from U-Haul in Valley of Enchantment).
Contact Chef Cindy’s Cafe at 909-939-2935.
Tuesday to Saturday: 6:30 am – 2:00 pm (For Breakfast And Lunch)
Sunday: 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm (For Lunch)